Requirements: Gravity Forms & Mollie
It does not matter which version of Gravity Forms you have for the GF Mollie by Indigo plugin.
You need Gravity Forms Developer to use PayPal as a direct payment method (i.e. not via Mollie).
In the following steps, we assume you have already obtained and installed the Gravity Forms plugin and that you already have a Mollie account.
Linking GF Mollie by Indigo to forms
- Add product: go to your WordPress dashboard and create a form in Gravity Forms. Create the fields you need and at least one price field, for example, a product.
- Applying VAT:add a product and set ‘Field type’ to ‘Calculation’. This will enable you to calculate VAT for other products.
- Total amount:Select the ‘Total’ field from the ‘Price fields’ section. This will show the total amount outstanding on your form and will be used for paying.
- Payment method:To enable your client to pay online, you create a field with a dropdown or radio buttons with a ‘Payment method’ label. Add a number of choices, e.g. Mollie and PayPal. It is up to you how you describe the Mollie payment method on your form: you can use Mollie or iDEAL / BanContact / Sofort Banking or similar, depending on the payment methods you are offering.
- Install Mollie:On your new form, go to Settings -> GF Mollie by Indigo and select ‘Add new (feed)’. Select your title, enter the Mollie API key and the type of transaction: Products and Services.
In Payment Amount, select the total amount payable from the form.
Select the proviso in the last section. This could be something like: Process this feed as per all ‘Payment method = Mollie’
- Set form confirmation:In your Form Settings, go to Confirmations, and for Standard Confirmation, enter something like: Thank you very much for your order! Check your mailbox for further information.
If you prefer to make the confirmation message dynamic, depending on the payment status: please check the FAQ page for GF Mollie by Indigo.
- Set notifications:In your Form Settings, go to Notifications and create multiple Notifications:
- One for order form sent (for admin)
- One for Mollie payment failed (for admin + client)
- One for Mollie payment successful (for admin + client)
Set the notification for the client and enter your own email address in bcc. That is the easiest, but feel free to create other notifications.
- Test: You can now place the form in a page and test it. Make sure you use Mollie’s API test key first.
- Go live: If everything works correctly and you are happy with the notifications and email messages, you can replace Mollie’s API key with the live key and start using the form.
Questions about GF Mollie by Indigo?
Find the answer on the FAQ page.